Pages

Sunday 1 November 2015

Nails inc x Alice and Olivia collection


Hello November! I'm still getting used to churning out 3-4 posts weekly again but as you can tell, I've been slacking in that area. Hopefully this month I'll be getting my consistency back. 

Continuing on with the designer- nail polish collaborations that we've been seeing so much of lately, I found this gem that is Alice and Olivia x Nails Inc mini nail polish set during a random trip to Sephora. This set is so perfect for fall, and will bring you right into the holidays as well.

(They've got other colours to the whole collection too but the one I found at my local Sephora was just this set, which is already sufficient enough)
It comes in four colours "ruby night sky" which is a darker shade of red-almost maroon, "next to nothing" a beautiful peachy colon for everyday wear, "gold goddess" a shimmery gold colour which I believe would be getting a lot of wear during the holiday season, and "Paris rogue" a red with lots of tiny shimmers. 

As a whole the colours go on really nicely, an I only needed two coats for coverage. It retails at MYR 114 at Sephora. 

No comments:

Post a Comment