Pages

Friday 20 November 2015

Olivia Palermo x Ciate Review and Swatches



2015 is probably the year of celebrity nail polish collaborations. I mean we've got Victoria Beckham and Alice & Olivia for Nails Inc and now we've got my favourite fashion icon Olivia Palermo's collaboration with Ciate (say what you want but I've been a fan of hers since "The City" days). 

Today I'll be reviewing mini nail polishes called "The fashion edit". It comes in a gorgeous white and gold round cardboard container with scalloped details and there are four mini nail polishes inside.Usually I thow product packagings away after I've got them but this one is too pretty to be thrown away. I'm finding ways to make space in my vanity for this to be on display. 

"The kit contains four beautiful shades- each inspired by Olivia’s personal style in each of the fashion capitals. ‘Hutch’, a statement go-to red, is her pick for shows in The Big Apple. The brand new luxe, deep purple ‘Brooklyn’ is her pick for London’s FROW, followed by her off duty nude ‘Sundays’ for Paris, a pretty, powder pink. Finally, stylish Bordeaux red ‘Napa Valley’ in Milan."

This is the prettiest collection of shades of red nail polishes that I've ever seen and I can't wait to use them. The nail polish brush is wide enough to make for an easy application and the consistency of the colours are great too, you only need two coats for a full coverage and it dries on pretty easity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment