Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Drugstore Haul


A visit to Guardian Pharmacy to get toothpaste resulted in me going home with these products in tow. They were having a four day sale and of course I had to stop by the beauty section and I found these gems. 

Maybe I'm a little late and I should go to Guardian more often but I was so happy when I saw that Catrice Cosmetics finally made their way into Malaysian shores. I found this concealer palette for only MYR 18.90, I mean a full concealer palette for MYR 18.90? I also bought the Absolute Rose palette for MYR 22.80, it's not as pigmented as I would like but given the price, there's not much to complain about. The Kabuki brush retails for MYR 24.90 and it's actually a pretty decent brush, it's super soft and fluffy. 

Other things that I bought are face masks which I think are Guardian's own label, six of them for MYR 30, which is pretty much a steal. And I've also got a free Hand Cream, not as densed as LÓccitane's but it's texture reminds me of the ones that Elianto makes. 

And the best part is I manage to get all that for under MYR 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment