Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Tarte Light of The Party Collectors makeup case Swatches



I was so excited first time this was released and was planning to get it as soon as i could. However, the stocks were out and I had to wait another two weeks for it to arrive again (it was a Thursday and when I went on Saturday it was off the shelves). So when I got a call from Sephora that they've restocked, I rushed to the mall after work to get it for fear of it running out again. Lucky for me though, they still had a few when I arrived. 

This is what the packaging looks like, I love love the sequins casing. 

The shadow palette, 24 very yummy colours that can be used daily. It's got a good mixture of matte, satin and shimmery colours that consists mostly of neutrals and some plum colours.

The colours on the first row does not really show up on my skin though, the second row some barely can be seen but the third and forth row are gorgeous and so fun to play with.!




The takeaway palette: High Performing Neutrals. It consists of six eye shadows, one bronzer, one blusher and one highlight.
This kit retails for MYR 199. 

No comments:

Post a Comment