Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

Sephora Malaysia Black Card Sale



It's funny how the mind and the universe works, I was just making some items on my wish list to buy when the Sephora 20% sale comes on and guess what, when I opened my Facebook today, the first thing that I saw was that Sephora is having the sale this weekend, yay! 

Some items that I am considering buying are: 

Face
3CE Back to Baby BB Cream, 3CE Shimmer Stick, either a Zoeva or Tarte blush palette, and a makeup base but I haven't decided which brand to get yet

Eyes
Naked 1 palette, Too Faced Chocolate Bar, Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons

Lips 
So far nothing yet, maybe I would try the new Tarte matte lip creams, I'm so curious to try matte products but I've got severely chapped lips so I'm still slightly sceptical 

Skincare 
Glamglow's Supermud 

And that's pretty much it and maybe just a bottle of nail polish or so. I'm still narrowing down my list but I'm guessing the list will expand once I step into Sephora but we'll see. 

I'm very tempted to get the Hourglass lighting ambient palette but their products are severely overpriced in Malaysia. What will you be getting? 

No comments:

Post a Comment