Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

Guerlain Meteorites Neiges et Merveilles


My first introduction to the sophisticated and enciting world of Guerlain started when I was a little girl. My mom has been using Guerlain products for decades now and when I started working, she suggested that I buy myself some Guerlain products because it's worth every penny. It took me a few years to commit to one and when I decided to buy something Guerlain, I decided to start with their cult favourite Meteorites and the rest as they saying goes is history.

If you're wondering what exactly is a Meteorites or what is does, well essentially it's a light reflecting powder, meant to even skin tone and blur out the fine lines, etc. However, the effect is very light and you might not notice much difference but people around you certainly will. It's gives you a subtle natural glow, and is best used as a finishing powder.

This year's holiday limited edition Meteorites is one of their best ones in years, it comes in a snow globe shaped plastic container, the top cover is frosted giving a peek of the engraved gold cover. The pearls itself comes in shimmery shades of champagne, gold and white. I'm especially loving the star shaped pearls as it's definitely something different compared to the past. 

Even with its price range, this product is flying off the shelves fast. So if you're keen on getting yourself something specific this season, I suggest you do so fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment