Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

A good night's sleep


You don't need me to tell you that getting enough sleep is essential in getting bright glowing skin. However, as someone who struggles in sleeping through the night, I know how difficult it is to get a good night's sleep. 

I do realise that some pre-bedtime rituals help in getting better sleep. I keep some dried lavender in a packet next to my bed (you can get this from the florists), I also must L'occitane's relaxing pillow mist on my pillow 30 minutes before I go to bed. Lastly just right before I apply Sulwhasoo's Overnight Vitalising Mask. It must be the Asian in me but the smell of ginseng comforts me. Haha. 

Other things that I find useful is to keep technology away as far as possible and adjusting your room to the right Temperature helps too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment