Pages

Thursday 12 November 2015

Lush Holiday 2015


There's no Lush stores in Malaysia. For years I've been hearing of people raving about Lush products and here I am without access to any Lush products. That is until I recently found out that there are companies who do bring in Lush from Lush Japan. 

Long story short, here I am with my first two Lush products and it's from their Holiday 2015 collection. 

First up is the cult favourite Snow Fairy shower gel. It's pink, glittery and smells like bubblegum, who wouldn't like it right? 

Then I also bought Santa's Belly shower  jelly. It's red with little glittering stars (made from seaweed) and it smells deliciously like green apples. 

I've used them a few times already but honestly I'm saving the rest up for December where I plan to use them throughout the month counting down to Christmas. These two items are only available during the holidays though so you might want to be fast. I got mine from Instagram/axxezories 

No comments:

Post a Comment